Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Sun Fighters 2
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Prince Pwn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:00 pm   Post subject: Sun Fighters 2

This is the game I made for my final project in ICS4M (Grade 12 Comp Sci). It's called Sun Fighters 2, and it may not be the funnest game, I had a fun time making it and is my most polished program I ever made. I had it hosted on freewebs, but I had too many issues uploading and error messages, so now it's on angelfire. Also, don't ask about the name as it has nothing to do with "fighting the sun".

I'm also open to suggestions or bug fixes, and I know the speed button should be reversed, as in the higher the speed the faster everything goes.

Play Sun Fighters 2 here.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:49 pm   Post subject: RE:Sun Fighters 2

Have enough ads on that site? lol

If you need hosting for it, i could put it on compsci.ca with out any ads.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Prince Pwn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Sun Fighters 2

I can't edit the URL, but I typed Sun Fighters in Google and all these ad's began popping up and it didn't bring me to Sun Fighters at all =S

It's now hosted on a ad-free site, and has been for some time, so click below to play under the Applets section
Sun Fighters 2
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: