Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Need Help With Shooting Colisions!!!
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
justin6996

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:57 pm   Post subject: Need Help With Shooting Colisions!!!

ok....so im in grade 10 and am very far ahead of everyone and i made a little mario game and stuff like that....but now i made a game were u have a stick figure hold a gun. and when you hit "ctrl" he shoots a bullet......the code for that was

1) Pic.Draw (picright, x, y, picMerge) %%%% picright is my character facing right
2) Pic.Draw (bullet,(x+55)+i),y +70,picMerge)
3) View.Update
4) delay (20)
cls
ok if u dont get what im doing in line 2...the word bullet is the picture of the bullet i have declaered earlier... the (x+55+i) means that since the gun is on the right side of the picture....the bullet stars from the (x+55) part of my pictuer. and the i makes it go down the screen.

so then i have this also

Pic.Draw (crate,x2,y2,picMerge)

the crate is the picture that pops up randomly on the screen and that you can shoot.....what i wana know is how to make the collision code for the bullet and the crate.....i have tried things for HOURS!!! and cant figure it out....if u know how to help Sad

please post!!!!
or email : zygora_52@hotmail.com Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:23 am   Post subject: RE:Need Help With Shooting Colisions!!!

Again; completely wrong forum. Reading is hte first step to getting help. Posting in the right forum is the second.

If you post the same thing in two forums again you are also likely to get yelled at more.
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: