Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Fourm Updates
Index -> Network News
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:36 am   Post subject: Fourm Updates

I have cleaned up the fourm index page alot. Nothing has been lost but i did move some lesser used fourms in to subfourms. The featuered poll and hello world forum are now under general discoution. The funcional programing fourm is now under general programing. The web desing and graphics fourms have been condenced and off topic has been moved closer to the top of the site.

I have also added a few new fourms. We now have a student life fourm for talk about university colege and even high school, such as what grade do i need to get in where, what school is the best for me and just about daily life at your school. I have also added a logical programing fourm in general discoution for prolog like langues and we now have a DWITE fourm undercontests.

To make the site look even cleaner i have removed the karam and bits blocks on the side.

Tell me what you think of thess changes and sugest any other fourms or changes you whould like to see here!

P.S. I have also disbaled e-mail verfication since hotmail is being a bitch about geting e-mails from any one that is not worth a few million.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Clayton

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:57 am   Post subject: RE:Fourm Updates

Dan wrote:
P.S. I have also disbaled e-mail verfication since hotmail is being a bitch about geting e-mails from any one that is not worth a few million.

That could mean many more bots no? Confused
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Fourm Updates

Dan @ Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:36 am wrote:
We now have a student life fourm for talk about university colege and even high school

I've moved some of the topics over from [GD] to Student Life
Quote:

1152 Posts
57 Topics

Not a bad start Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:48 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Fourm Updates

Clayton @ 1st October 2007, 6:57 am wrote:
Dan wrote:

That could mean many more bots no? Confused

No, we have a viusal validation system that no bot has been able to crack yet. It dose however mean peoleop can sign up with fake e-mails. Bots where smart enought to use real e-mails.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: