Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing 4.1
Index -> Network News
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
McKenzie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Turing 4.1

Prince, why post when you don't know what you're talking about?

44, Of course the post was not deleted, a mod simply logged onto the gmail and changed the password.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Aziz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:21 pm   Post subject: RE:Turing 4.1

A question: If my teacher gave me Turing 4.1 on a cd in grade 12, and I've graduated now (and out of that school), is it illegal to use it?
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:17 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Turing 4.1

Aziz @ 18th July 2007, 12:21 pm wrote:
A question: If my teacher gave me Turing 4.1 on a cd in grade 12, and I've graduated now (and out of that school), is it illegal to use it?

As far as i understand the disbution lincen holth offers it is not a vaild copy. If your teacher did not have a disrobution linceses at all, then it never was a legeal copy.

However the legality of copying software and giving it away for free is still in some question in canada, so it may not matter any how.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: