Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing Exe + Resource Hacker = Stealth!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Tutorials
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Sorry about the delays, i was busy improving my term 2 marks lol. I am so screwed. Anyways, I think you can only edit what you see without runing the file. That is, you can change the icon, the holtsoft comments, etc. But what you cant change is -> You see when the program has a loop continuing and when you click "X" it says some message and then if you press ok it closes the file displaying the delay it was looping. You cant change that, i think the exe has been packed with some protection. If you want to bypass that too, you need to unpack the exe and then edit the code directly in the exe (assuming that you know "Assembly") Even i dont know the language so i cant edit it.

Also, when you play with the "ICON GROUP" in the resource hacker, make sure that you have the 4 sub-folders in the "ICON GROUP" with appropriate sizes of icons, otherwise turing will crash.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
unknowngiver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i get bad object file in header when i use the ICON CHANGER Sad
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:28 am   Post subject: (No subject)

It happens. Just keep trying different programs, and eventually one will work. I forget which finally worked for me and I'm pretty sure I don't have it installed anymore, so I can't be of more help.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ResEdit > ResHacker
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't think you've got the influence to be able to make a statement like that and expect people to believe you. Support your opinion. Give us some information.

I'm in no way convinced that ResEdit is better than ResHacker. I've never heard of ResEdit. In fact, I still haven't heard of ResEdit.
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

correct me if i'm wrong, but according to wikipedia ResEdit is strictly for macs?
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: