Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Free Range Code wrangling
Index -> Contests
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
md

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

First that's dephi; not pascal. Second your supposed to write your own solution not steal other peoples code. If your cheating on this one how can I be sure you didn't cheat on other ones too?

[edit] That doesn't even look like a solution to #12... wrong topic?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zylum

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this should be in Martins thread about project Euler... 12 in Euler was pretty tough too. theres a special way you have to find the devisors.

*wished he had powers in contest forums Laughing*
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
First that's dephi; not pascal. Second your supposed to write your own solution not steal other peoples code. If your cheating on this one how can I be sure you didn't cheat on other ones too?

[edit] That doesn't even look like a solution to #12... wrong topic?

Weird... It was under .pas extension... I cant differenciate both langs sorry.
Isnt #12 the 500 divisors one?? Its the solution for that one...
md

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

#12 wrote:
#12 Write a program that finds the smallest perfect square that begins with exactly sixteen 7s and also finds it's square root. Your program should be able to find a square starting with any specified set of digits.

Not too hard to check... really either your intentionally spamming the wrong topic or you can't read.

In lighter news zylum has submitted answers to everything, though I have yet to check and see if they work.
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh I am sorry guys, didnt intend to spam, its jsut that zylum and I were talking about #12 on Euler... and you guys were talking about #12 of some other contest here too so I assumed it was the same, what I was really looking for was:
http://compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=12373
martin's post, sorry for replies, please ignore them Smile
zylum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

so uh.. who won?
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

You did! Dance
md

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You, zylum you won since no one else submitted anything. You can claim your prize somehow... not entirely sure how it'll work. Congrats though.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zylum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Laughing no competitors? what kind of contest was this? i guess they were all afraid of my submissions Twisted Evil.

btw, forget the prize. i did this more for fun.. were all my solutions correct though?
md

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I actually haven't tried them... if you can send me the output of htem I can just verify that way. Installing a java compiler is a pain Wink
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 40 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: