Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How did you find us?
Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

How did you find this site?
(No ending time set)
typeing in random urls
7%
 7%  [ 9 ]
Yahoo
5%
 5%  [ 7 ]
Goggle
34%
 34%  [ 41 ]
other search engine
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
From Holt Software site (the poleop who made turing)
5%
 5%  [ 7 ]
From a friend
22%
 22%  [ 26 ]
From a teacher
12%
 12%  [ 15 ]
other (plz let us know)
8%
 8%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 118

Mark_Tran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LovelyCrap wrote:
LoL. It's only his first week. You can't accuse him of spamming just yet.

Think about it... when you first join a forum, every post/thread is new to you and if you like to contribute, you will end up posting a lot. Give the guy a week to catch up with the rest of us before you accuse him of spamming. Smile

I know this topic is old and all, but I just joined the forum so I am a newbie and so I can post here right? Razz , anyways, I got here by typing in random urls with the words compsci, mmorpg, forum Shocked
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sweet, Calvin and Hobbes avatar! You're but one month too late!
md

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Mark_Tran wrote:
I know this topic is old and all, but I just joined the forum so I am a newbie and so I can post here right? Razz , anyways, I got here by typing in random urls with the words compsci, mmorpg, forum Shocked

Generally necro-posting is a bad idea; though in this case it's not horrible. Also... what's with the green?
batman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:03 pm   Post subject: Site

I found out this site on yahoo! Very Happy
chrispminis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Weird story how I found this site. I just started up with Turing in my comp sci class. And I decided I was gonna google Turing Help. I ended up at this other forum, that had NOTHING to do with Turing.. but I found a thread there, that said stuff along the lines of... "Hey guys, apparently we're like the number 1 site for Turing programming or sumthin, like theres these kids comin in wanting Turing help." Well eventually someone at that forum linked compsci, as a good forum for Turing. And here I am. At the ONLY forum that actually helps with Turing.
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:

Holy Shi-esh Kebabs! Those avatars are gay! and I mean gay not as in a retarded sense but in a gay sense!
person

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MysticVegeta wrote:
Holy Shi-esh Kebabs! Those avatars are gay! and I mean gay not as in a retarded sense but in a gay sense!

Uhhhh...so u wanna say that they're homosexual or that they are happy?
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

When the hell did "gay" ever mean "retarded"?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MysticVegeta wrote:
Cervantes wrote:

Holy Shi-esh Kebabs! My god are you dumb!
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What i realy whont to know is how "gay" is an inusult at all. If we are taking about it in the homosexual scences calling some one gay to hurt them is stupied. If they are aucatly gay it is not an insualt and the fact that you are saying they are it in a negive way logcly proves that they are not.

Also whould like to say that i am exteramly dispointed with how socity seems to be using "gay" as a negtive term. Such as with this example. There is nothing wrong with being gay and inantimate or virutal conspects (like pics) can not have a sexual orientation.

Also to say that somthing is gay beacuse gay peoleop whould supistively like/do it is storyeo typing, pergdusits and wrong. Poeleop that have difrent sexual oreations then us are not bad, and are just like every one eltes. We are all humans and peoleop and in my option the only gorup that is being unhuman are the peoleop that are being perdugisted of minornity gorups. I realy do not see how there life style effects you and hostly you should just minde your own business.

Note: The above rant was not aimed at any one and was only at scoity in genreal.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

speaking of the abusing the word gay
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

For about half a minute the definition of "transsexual" didn't actually register, then suddenly it was like *gasp*. That's... uh... that's...
person

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Andy, how do you always find these awkward things on the internet?
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hahahaha.. when you're boss is gone for two days, and you finished all your work, it's pages like this keep you from boredom, oo btw, check out www.bitterasianmen.com if you're ever bored.. halarious site, especially if you're asian
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
MysticVegeta wrote:
Cervantes wrote:

Holy Shi-esh Kebabs! My god are you dumb!

Why?
   Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 5  [ 69 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: