Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 MY Website(Forum)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Wha? There're other templates! Please...let us change...!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 9:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

switching templates is annoying to do and a long process. We'll probably be switching templates when CompSci.ca V.2.0 comes out.

whoops, I've said too much Very Happy
*runs back inside his hobbit hole*

P.S. Don't ask about V2, we'll be releasing information very slowly to torment you. MWAHAAHA! Twisted Evil
JSBN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 10:28 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Asok, remember on my forum, it took me at leas an hr of hard hard core editing to get all the crap out of the template we had. The actual instalation is easy tho, u just press a buton and it does it for you. (I asume u r talking about the look of the forum). It's the addition of the smaller things that take the longest Confused , i remember all too well from setting up my own forum for a clan that i helped run)
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 4:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the prblem is i whould have to reinstall all the mods agane to put in one template. they allready are bugy as it is too, but no worires over the summer all will be fixed (i hope).
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: