Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DWITE is probably the most entertaining computer contest
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

They just want to earn money and one more hidden purpose they want to make sure enough people drop out to provide a labour force because for labour force they cant really rely on immigrants now can they?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MysticVegeta wrote:
They just want to earn money and one more hidden purpose they want to make sure enough people drop out to provide a labour force because for labour force they cant really rely on immigrants now can they?

WTF? You can't seriously believe that; if you do you are almost equal to sylvester-27 in terms of stupidity and I didn't think that was possible.

we64 wrote:
Everyone hates their school board, I have so much against them. Waste of budget everyday on stupid stuff. A bunch of old people sit in an office and think they know how to educate teens, stupid rules, regulations, etc. you can't really complain to them because they just look after themselves.

Have you ever heard of politics? Half the reason why things are so messed up is because the people in charge are after the power. The smart people in the world have better things to do with their time so they rarely enter politics, whereas the people who are less intelligent think that politics is a great way to control people. And dumb people are easily swayed by all sorts of falsehoods into doing dumb things that don't work and cost money; Hence government!
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It was just a guess... I could be right you know.
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 33 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: