----------------------------------- abdul Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:22 pm Conver from real media, avi, wmv To mpeg. ----------------------------------- I'm trying to burn all my Anime into a CD as SuperVids so i can watch it on my DVD player. It does support the format. The thing is all my anime is either in .RM, .AVI, .WMV etc and Nero only burns SVIDS as MPEGs. I'm just wonder if you guys know a programw which can convert them for me. I tried one program which costs money to purchase the full thing. I used the trial and it made the quality really bad, and put: "WINAVI CONVERTER. WINAVI.COM FOR DOWNLOAD" in huge letters you could barely see the video. All suggestion will be helpful, thanks in advanced. ----------------------------------- Andy Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:32 pm ----------------------------------- ummmmmmmmmmmmmm use dvd santa.. but its not free, however im sure u'll be able to find it :? :? ----------------------------------- Mazer Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:41 pm ----------------------------------- Someone was telling me about a program that came with his DVD burner called "Power Producer" or something like that and it sounded to me like it can do what you're looking for. Else, there is a plugin for Nero called "Nerovision Express" that can do this... I think. ----------------------------------- Andy Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:59 pm ----------------------------------- if you just want mpegs, u can also take alook at eovideo.. but be warned, its horribly slow ----------------------------------- codemage Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:49 am ----------------------------------- WinAVI will do the job really nicely if you have a registered version. TMPGEnc is slower & not quite as easy to use, but I think the base version is free. (Although many video freaks claim it has the best conversion quality if it is set up correctly.) ----------------------------------- abdul Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:07 pm ----------------------------------- I already mentioned WinAVI was no good to me. But thanks to everyone else for your suggestions.