----------------------------------- Mike Pastah Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:48 am Different colours... ----------------------------------- Im a newb to Turing, just started this year in class, but I want to know how I can make different colours besides the usual 15... I need a skin tone colour... any help? :D ----------------------------------- WooFerPPK Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:02 am ----------------------------------- i use a program i made to find out what number a color is var add1 : int := 0 for colorss : 1 .. 255 add1 := add1 + 1 locate (1, 1) color (white) colorback (add1) cls put add1 locate (2, 1) color (black) put add1 delay (500) end for very simple all it does is show u the number and switches the background color, use the pause button to stop at a color. if its to fast for you change the delay time. ----------------------------------- Mike Pastah Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:09 am ----------------------------------- My teacher said there was only 16 colours... i'll never believe her lies again! :? ----------------------------------- WooFerPPK Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:39 am ----------------------------------- lol, its to keep it simple, 1-16 is the basic colors ur going to be using. ----------------------------------- Mike Pastah Fri Nov 08, 2002 9:22 pm ----------------------------------- i see, well i guess I can forgive her this once.. lol :?