----------------------------------- AsianSensation Mon May 19, 2003 3:08 pm Flexible arrays ----------------------------------- could anyone teach me how to use flexible arrays? the manual didn't help that much. thx ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Mon May 19, 2003 3:10 pm ----------------------------------- oh, btw, I know it's off the topic, but can anyone also teach me how to use records? I don't know how to use it, never learned it in class. ----------------------------------- Catalyst Mon May 19, 2003 3:10 pm ----------------------------------- they work just like normal arrays but you can resize them for example var test:flexible array 1..1 of int then to resize it do new test,10 the upper bound will be changed to ,in this case, 10 ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Mon May 19, 2003 3:20 pm ----------------------------------- can you change the lower bound too? ----------------------------------- Catalyst Mon May 19, 2003 3:22 pm ----------------------------------- i dont think so ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Tue May 20, 2003 4:00 pm ----------------------------------- cool, thanks for the help Catalyst. ----------------------------------- Martin Tue May 20, 2003 10:21 pm ----------------------------------- It'd probably be better to use linked lists, that way you don't need to worry about unused array slots.