----------------------------------- mac Wed Nov 06, 2002 6:12 pm Help Guys ----------------------------------- Help me out on something guys Make a program to compute the bank balance at the end of each year for 10 Years resulting from an initial deposit $1000 and an annual interest rate of 6%.Output for each year end the number of the year, the initial balance, the interest for the year, and the balance at the end of the year. Write a program using a loop counting backwards. Output the index of the Loop on each execution so the output is the same as the count down for a Rocket launch. Arrange the output so that it is all on one line like this 5 4 3 2 1 ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:51 am ----------------------------------- that sounds too much like a homework assigment... ask your teacher, he/she should help you with it :wink: well ya, often they don't... but I'm not gonna do your homework for you ----------------------------------- Dan Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:54 am looooooooop ----------------------------------- there are two mian ways to do then sconed one they are like this: var n: int:= 10 %vlaue to sotre cownt down loop put n, " ".. %out put the vlaue then a space on same line n -= 1 %decers vlaue delay (500) %slow down the progame exit when n = 0 % exit when it is 0 end loop put "Take off!!!" and...... for decreasing i: 10 .. 1 put i, " ".. %out put the number delay (500) %slow down the out put end for put "Take off!!!"