----------------------------------- LaalPari Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:11 am :!: Help me please with my turing homework :!: ----------------------------------- Hi please help me with my homework. its due tomorrow i have 6 questions, here's the first: write a program to find the sum of the numbers of the infiite series: 1+x+x**2+x**3+x**4+ . . . . where the number of terms is 'n' and the value of 'x' are input before the summation begins. this is my first question and i don't know how to make the exponents. I know its got something to do with the number of terms. thanks in advance! :) p.s. i dont want anyone to tell me the answer, but help me with it. i think i almost have it except for the exponent thing. ----------------------------------- Dan Wed Oct 16, 2002 10:39 am ----------------------------------- i am not 100% shure what you whont your progame to do but form the sownds of it you need: 1. a get stamet to input the data you need from the user. 2. you will need a loop 3. to make an expont in turing you put the number**the expont. ie 10**5 is 100000. if you need more help plz post.