----------------------------------- lil_li Thu May 08, 2003 10:24 pm A foot ball game ----------------------------------- hello I'm making a foot ball game,( almost done, i will post my code if anyone want to play it) anyways i was wondering if you people know any good site for a complete rules on football. NFL not CFl. And give me some intreting facts or pic for the game. thanx oh yeah one more thing... um... you guys know any good format for AI in a football game? i have the "follow you and tackle you " ( i used the equation of a line) but is there any other good format for a homing AI proc? ----------------------------------- Tony Thu May 08, 2003 10:29 pm ----------------------------------- i donno of the sites (not into football), but I'd just like to say that the game can be more fun if you make up some rules of your own. It will have its own originality factor :D ----------------------------------- Catalyst Thu May 08, 2003 10:31 pm ----------------------------------- sports games tend to be better if the rules are right heres a site: http://ww2.nfl.com/fans/rules/ ----------------------------------- Tony Thu May 08, 2003 10:37 pm ----------------------------------- well true, you need to keep the basic rules... but still... wouldn't it be cool if you can play in football with jetpacks on or something? Then you can come up with a bunch of new rules around your new addition to the game. ----------------------------------- Catalyst Thu May 08, 2003 10:38 pm ----------------------------------- jetpacks? :lol: ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Thu May 08, 2003 10:38 pm ----------------------------------- I have never watched or played a football game in my whole life and i only know the basic rules(almost). =( But i know a lot abour soccer ----------------------------------- Delta Fri May 09, 2003 8:24 am ----------------------------------- Jetpacks make any game better :lol: ----------------------------------- Dan Fri May 09, 2003 11:26 am ----------------------------------- well true, you need to keep the basic rules... but still... wouldn't it be cool if you can play in football with jetpacks on or something? Then you can come up with a bunch of new rules around your new addition to the game. ....this brings back meoreys of the tribes foot ball mod. now that was some good foot ball there......