----------------------------------- beard0 Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:07 pm YaGoohoo!gle ----------------------------------- There was an april fool's joke about Google and Yahoo merging to form YaGoohoo!gle. Running with this idea, I have been working on this: http://err404.net/matt/yagoo/ Clearly, it's not done yet. The only feature working properly at the moment is a basic web search, though if you do a web search, and then switch to Images, you can see what I've started working on (Google only, as yet). Suggestions would be welcome. ----------------------------------- [Gandalf] Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:07 pm ----------------------------------- Thats pretty cool heh... Hope you dont get copyright somethinged because of their fight :| -Maybe add the ability to switch pages ? :lol: -When you load up the page at first, and you click on Images, then type something, then enter it, you are lead back to the "Web" search. I only took a short look at it right now, good luck - not a bad idea :D. ----------------------------------- unknowngiver Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:41 pm ----------------------------------- i wanted 2 see it :( i guess i m 2 late ----------------------------------- JackTruong Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:52 pm ----------------------------------- You're a year too late.