----------------------------------- DaRkVyRuZ Thu May 08, 2003 10:39 am ragnarok online ----------------------------------- anyone here play ragnarok online??? if so.... what lvl are your characters.. and which server do u play on.... ----------------------------------- Office of the Registar Fri May 09, 2003 8:48 am ----------------------------------- ro sucks. :twisted: ----------------------------------- Delta Fri May 09, 2003 9:09 am ----------------------------------- I agree it does suck, too boring. ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri May 09, 2003 11:15 am ----------------------------------- is ragnarok a game like Rune? ----------------------------------- Office of the Registar Fri May 09, 2003 2:17 pm ----------------------------------- RagnarokOnline is like an online RPG game in which you level up and gain weapons and money along the way and fight bosses like any other RPG game. The drawback is that it takes SO LONG just to level up that you get so fricken bored..... ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri May 09, 2003 2:25 pm ----------------------------------- oh it's that japanese anime game... ----------------------------------- JSBN Fri May 09, 2003 4:11 pm ----------------------------------- RO was awsome, but then they made the beta cost $ so i quit :P but yeah, it was pretty good while i played, i made millions off feathers (buy for 200 and sell for 5-900, so i had all the best eqipment that was possible to get :) ----------------------------------- ZeroKelvin Mon May 12, 2003 10:55 am ----------------------------------- hope no one cares if i spam here ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Mon May 12, 2003 12:14 pm ----------------------------------- you will get free posts for it... :roll: ----------------------------------- FwuffyTheBunny Mon May 12, 2003 12:36 pm ----------------------------------- hope no one cares if i spam here Word ----------------------------------- FwuffyTheBunny Mon May 12, 2003 12:37 pm ----------------------------------- RO sucks HUGE ----------------------------------- Office of the Registar Mon May 12, 2003 2:14 pm ----------------------------------- damn straight! ----------------------------------- ZeroKelvin Tue May 13, 2003 8:09 pm ----------------------------------- i'm starting a RO file myself to see what it's like so far so good, dunno y u guys hate it so much :?