----------------------------------- DaRkVyRuZ Thu May 08, 2003 10:37 am how to become a programmer?? ----------------------------------- what posts amounts do u need to achieve each lvl??? noob --> programmer --> ________ --> _______ --> ----------------------------------- ZeroKelvin Thu May 08, 2003 10:43 am ----------------------------------- look here: http://www.compsci.ca/bbs/faq.php scroll down cause you don't see it right away ----------------------------------- Tony Thu May 08, 2003 10:45 am ----------------------------------- -1 stands for a special status and must be assigned by admins to achieve it... though I think there's a bug that bans you once we change your status... atleast it happened few times... I banned myself once when I changed my status :? I think I said it already though ----------------------------------- ZeroKelvin Thu May 08, 2003 10:50 am ----------------------------------- wut kinda ppl do you give mod power to? :roll: ----------------------------------- Blade Thu May 08, 2003 11:06 am ----------------------------------- i remember talkin to tony once... and somehow we got into this discussion, so i asked him if i'd be an ideal mod, once more ppl came and the call came for more mods then if i would qualify for one... but he did agree that i'd be a good one :wink: :D ----------------------------------- Dan Thu May 08, 2003 11:07 am ----------------------------------- well... we whont poleop that we can trust, have a some good post and will help peolop in there asiged fourm. but we dont reall need a tone of mods right now, aloutgh posaible a c/c++ mod whode be good. in the fucher there will probley be a greater need for mods as the site grows and becomes more popualer. ----------------------------------- Delta Fri May 09, 2003 8:20 am ----------------------------------- Yeah mods are the way to go, you guys are great. And if I had internet I'm sure that I'd beable to help more people but for the most part I only have internet when I go to school. ----------------------------------- Prince Mon May 12, 2003 10:18 am ----------------------------------- hey how come i hav enuf posts to b a NewBe Hacker but i dont show up as one :? ----------------------------------- ZeroKelvin Mon May 12, 2003 10:20 am ----------------------------------- i don't noe y, i happens for newbe programmer too ----------------------------------- Office of the Registar Mon May 12, 2003 2:09 pm ----------------------------------- yeah why tony? :?: ----------------------------------- Dan Mon May 12, 2003 3:39 pm ----------------------------------- this is very odd, your rank is wirte in the memberlist and in your profile tho.