----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Wed May 07, 2003 10:25 pm The Drunken Panda wuz here! ----------------------------------- come on asok these people are newbies to this website first warn them about the policy then wait a day or 2 to give them a chance to change their subject cuz when u lock the target they cant change their subject. Chilax with that locing gun.... =Þ ----------------------------------- Blade Wed May 07, 2003 10:34 pm ----------------------------------- dude... he did it 3 times... look at all the subjects he made... there are 3 subjects in the first page made by him... he had 3 chances.... but i somewhat agree with homer, make a post in there telling him not to do that, then change the subject for him (i would) ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Wed May 07, 2003 11:09 pm ----------------------------------- sorry i didn't realize =( ----------------------------------- Asok Thu May 08, 2003 6:47 am ----------------------------------- what I'll probably end up doing is changing the topics myself. like what I did to your post. :P ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Thu May 08, 2003 9:32 am ----------------------------------- sounds good =)