----------------------------------- WooFerPPK Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:14 am Some help ----------------------------------- i need to make a program that makes a "Wave" like this # ## ### #### ### ## # ## ### #### ##### ###### but only problem is he wants all the lines to be differnt colors, i have no clue how to start this, any ideas :?: ----------------------------------- Dan Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:47 am this better not be school work ----------------------------------- ok 1st to chage colors in text you use this coamnd: color (color's name or num here) and to do the #'s you shode use some nested loops like this: for i : 1 .. 5 color(i) %sets the color of the text for i2 : 1 .. i put "#" .. %puts #'s on the screen end for put "" %makes the text go to the next line end for now i did not do the hole thing for you becuse i think this is school wroke and it best to try to do it so you can lrean. ----------------------------------- WooFerPPK Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:50 am ----------------------------------- thanks i just needed to know how to do the color :)