----------------------------------- nate Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:26 am My first game! **SPACE GAME*** ----------------------------------- Here is this space game i made. Its only really good on large monitors cause thats what i use. On small monitors you can't see the whole level. But its not bad. I got to change the fact that you can only shot the guy with the end of your laser. but w.e. My comp teacher will be impressed! **NOTE** I have set the red plane to be in a different place then normal cause if you guys have small monitors you won't beable to see him. If you have a large monitor just set the redShipxcord := 965 redShipycord := 585 You have to replace it in 3 diff. places but the game is still fun without the ship being their **NOTE** -Nathan ----------------------------------- jamez Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:12 am ----------------------------------- That's pretty cool, good job nate :D One thing I owuld change in your code is this: (It makes it so you can move on an diagonal) Input.KeyDown (plane1control) if plane1control (KEY_UP_ARROW) then greyShipYcord += 5 if greyShipYcord >= 600 or greyShipYcord >= 180 and greyShipYcord = 420 and greyShipXcord