----------------------------------- beedub Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:54 am ice cream ----------------------------------- can someone please make me a code that simulates someone eating an ice cream cone. ----------------------------------- Mazer Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:19 am ----------------------------------- umm.... the most common answer you'll get for this will be no. and you'll probably get flamed quite a bit as well because nobody wants to write code for you. but i will give you some advice, you can probably just draw the ice cream with drawfillarc and the cone with a polygon (or three lines and draw fill), and then animate it by drawing over the ice cream in the colour of the back ground so it looks like the ice cream is disappearing. maybe even play a sound whenever a bite is taken. ----------------------------------- Blade Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:36 am ----------------------------------- or... you could get two pictures one of a guy holding an ice cream cone, and another one with him having the icecream cone up to his face, use a frame counter and depending on which number the frame is at, draw one of the pics ----------------------------------- jamez Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:14 am ----------------------------------- Or do what blade said and use 2 pics but Pic.Rotate the icecream ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:33 am ----------------------------------- or... or... or... Or you can model icecream cone in 3D and fill it with particle system that would slowly be disappearing. :twisted: Though talk to Catalyst about that, not me. ----------------------------------- Asok Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:53 am ----------------------------------- Locking, please do not ask for someone to do an assignment for you as that's not what we do here. We will help you but that means you still need to do the bulk of it. Locked.