----------------------------------- Martin Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:17 am Why turing? ----------------------------------- Turing is the macintosh of the computer science world. Complete with rounded edges so that the mac users won't hurt themselves, it simplifies everything to the point of uselessness. ----------------------------------- Asok Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:32 am ----------------------------------- look at catalyst's programs... it's plenty useful. ----------------------------------- jamez Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:40 am ----------------------------------- indeed. and if your gonan cut up turin then why do you keep using it? ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:06 am ----------------------------------- most people use if cuz of school. Some cuz they got addicted to its simplicity... I keep on using turing just to help you guys :D ----------------------------------- Drakonius Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:32 am ----------------------------------- well i use turing purely due to school right now, but i think i am sort of getting the hang of it so i can make it useful and fun for me later on.... oh and why is there only one option for poll? ----------------------------------- Asok Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:37 am ----------------------------------- oh and why is there only one option for poll? Because darkness doesn't make polls that make sence. ----------------------------------- tomako Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:41 am ----------------------------------- lol...... :lol: turing is ok.... but i dont see a use for it outside school...... html and java i can see it on da web.... at least... good OR bad.... ----------------------------------- jamez Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:41 am ----------------------------------- ew no html. php/cgi/asp/xml :) ----------------------------------- Office of the Registar Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:28 pm ----------------------------------- turing is great for both beginners and veterans its quite easy to use however, i perfer java ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:02 pm ----------------------------------- I dunno much about java but c++ is awesome....