----------------------------------- Martin Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:03 am Flaming ----------------------------------- Take out all of your rage here. We won't judge you. ----------------------------------- Asok Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:35 am ----------------------------------- u smell darkness! ooh that was a good one. ----------------------------------- Blade Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:02 am ----------------------------------- ahh hahahaha, just the way that sounded "oo that was a good one" ----------------------------------- FwuffyTheBunny Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:03 am ----------------------------------- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I HATE LIFE AND EVERYTINH THAT GOES ALONG WITH IT, AND BLADE I HATE YOU MORE THEN MY HATE FOR LIFE YOU FOOL!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ----------------------------------- Delta Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:06 pm ----------------------------------- BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ----------------------------------- Blade Wed Apr 23, 2003 1:10 pm ----------------------------------- i'm sorry that you are jealous of me and my superiour programming talents, if you weren't so thick headed you may understand more of my talents... and dont think that way...eww.. ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Apr 23, 2003 4:42 pm ----------------------------------- Weee! Fire! *Tony jumps around with joy, then throughts a can of alcohol based spray into the flames BOOM *A shockwave pins Tony and others dancing around the fire to the ground That was cool, lets do it again! :twisted: ----------------------------------- Blade Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:29 pm ----------------------------------- lmao... nice way of putting the flaming down tony ----------------------------------- Dan Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:01 pm ----------------------------------- *Dan runs in with a fire extinguisher and put's the flams out on tony* Asok, he's doing that thing with the spray agane. We are going to need more fire extinguishers! :twisted: ----------------------------------- tomako Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:19 am ----------------------------------- isnt flaming illegal? :D i shud really start to learn turing properly.... but im too lazy to read da manuals...... :x sadghasdgahsgdhasdlgj........... Fire ehhh....... Burning ehhhh....... maybe u shud sell fire extinguishers at da shop :D im just bored..... AND.... | | V ----------------------------------- Delta Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:22 am ----------------------------------- Manuals are a waste of time and whatnot just start programming and whatnot anaasdfansdfffasdfl;kasdhfajkls;dbfljkasdbfl;asdfh;klajsdfl;kacmpsojcuiofhxuioehquiofhaduioghxfjoiuasgyejiofacgosdifuxjoisgyrcoagfacgsdfoi (cough) sorry anyways yeah boooooooo manuals... :twisted: ----------------------------------- Asok Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:35 am ----------------------------------- ok let me try this again... *calls* Hi is your computer running? Yes Well then you better go catch it! *click* oooh that was a good one. ----------------------------------- jamez Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:44 am ----------------------------------- lol asok :D ----------------------------------- Blade Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:48 am ----------------------------------- lol its only the part where he says oooh that was a good one that really gets me ----------------------------------- Catalyst Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:38 pm ----------------------------------- i think ill make a fire extinguiser in turing this thread is inspiring :D ----------------------------------- Martin Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:16 pm ----------------------------------- OOoohhh yeah....better be 3d ----------------------------------- Office of the Registar Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:11 pm ----------------------------------- flame!!! ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:19 pm ----------------------------------- ok ok it is like 11:59 right so i am sending this message the celebrate end of the day with this last message. I, Homer Simpsongot to say the last words on april 25th yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ----------------------------------- Dan Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:22 pm ----------------------------------- to bad the server is like one hour be hind. so it looks like dan will get the last worads :twisted: and with it he will say this: OMG we are out of bandwith and we are all going to die!!!! head for the hills all men abanded ship, shes going down and going down hrad!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!! ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:04 am ----------------------------------- DOH!!!!!!!!!! forgot about time zones..... =Þ dan i got a phpbb site in this url http://members.lycos.co.uk/darklegionclan/phpBB2 how long u think this site stay up...? if u really need a temporary site u can use this one for yer temporary site.... ----------------------------------- Dan Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:15 am ----------------------------------- it's ok we will just take the down time to updata the site. there is 300 mb left and in the last 2 hours we used about 70-80mb. so i am hoping it will last, but i am going to shut it all down if it gets to 100 mbs and put a page saying that there is a lack of bandwith...