----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:58 am Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Post A Picture of yourself here , if you dont really care about who sees it , Tonys Idea Put to use ----------------------------------- Tony Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:22 am ----------------------------------- hah, shorthair - I'll be expecting a picture from you soon. I'll repost mine here http://www.compsci.ca/tony/me2.jpg ----------------------------------- SuperGenius Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:32 pm ----------------------------------- Here is my picture. Clearly, I am the quintessence of intelligence. http://compsci.ca/v2/download.php?id=2027 ----------------------------------- templest Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:09 pm ----------------------------------- Good idea (the thread), although I've yet to see a picture of shorthair. :lol: http://xiplst.uni.cc/test.PNG ----------------------------------- naoki Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:02 pm ----------------------------------- I'm game. Although my teeth are awfully shiny in this one EDIT: Azn_S's talks about stalkers scared me :cry: ----------------------------------- Catalyst Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:43 pm ----------------------------------- here i am ----------------------------------- Maverick Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:18 pm ----------------------------------- Well this is the newest pic i culd find http://www.geocities.com/amie_07/TomCruise/Maverick08.jpg anywho ill post one when i can get it off my friends digital camera ----------------------------------- JayLo Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:26 pm ----------------------------------- LOL TOM CRUISE. ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:29 pm ----------------------------------- lol catalyst, u look like a friend of mine, Tyler Dowey. ----------------------------------- Maverick Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:32 pm ----------------------------------- LOL TOM CRUISE. Disturbing! ----------------------------------- templest Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:17 pm ----------------------------------- LOL TOM CRUISE. Disturbing! I concur. By the way, shorthair, wh(ere)tf is your pic? :? ----------------------------------- JayLo Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:44 pm ----------------------------------- what if he just wants OUR PICTURES?! :? ----------------------------------- Catalyst Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:53 pm ----------------------------------- well thats just creepy ----------------------------------- shorthair Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:58 pm ----------------------------------- just havent reposted it , it was in the BAWLS thread , but i got that deleted , Will post tonight to please you all :D ----------------------------------- JayLo Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:29 pm ----------------------------------- you don't have to... it's just that you started this topic, yet you haven't posted your picture yet? ----------------------------------- Paul Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:39 pm ----------------------------------- Hey, the guy has a right to make his photo look good, plus maverick is probably too busy masturbating to pick up the camera. ----------------------------------- JayLo Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:43 pm ----------------------------------- now now, paul, it's possible maverick isn't masturbating. ----------------------------------- templest Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:49 pm ----------------------------------- now now, paul, it's possible maverick isn't masturbating. I dissagree. ----------------------------------- Dan Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:34 pm ----------------------------------- Lets try to keep this topic clean guys :naughty: ----------------------------------- Maverick Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:56 pm ----------------------------------- no no theyre right ----------------------------------- JayLo Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:12 pm ----------------------------------- haha, i guess my view of Maverick just went down a couple points... :? lol, shorthair is still MIA. ----------------------------------- Maverick Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:45 pm ----------------------------------- ahha wanking good times. No actually i stil dont have the pics ----------------------------------- shorthair Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:58 pm ----------------------------------- Behold :D :D :D :D THE DOUBLE PICTURE POST ----------------------------------- apomb Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:27 am ----------------------------------- i have plans to post, but im curious to witness the face of the Almighty Hacker Dan! .... or is he a robot...??? hmmmm any way, ill post when i can get my scanner to work ----------------------------------- templest Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:20 pm ----------------------------------- Behold :D :D :D :D THE DOUBLE PICTURE POST I bet all the ladies don't not think you aren't unugly. :lol: ----------------------------------- Paul Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:25 pm ----------------------------------- ladies? where? :lol: geez templest, if u wanna start another big flame war, you should be more direct ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:27 pm ----------------------------------- WTF>??? why are u god dam noobies spaming in here??? go fight in the spam section ----------------------------------- templest Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:44 pm ----------------------------------- Who said anything about fighting? Dodge, are you smoking that crack pipe again? Tip of the Day: Replace that crack with some valium, and you'll be merilly on your way. Emphasis on the "merilly". ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:46 pm ----------------------------------- another big flame war ----------------------------------- templest Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:48 pm ----------------------------------- I never mentioned starting another big flame war. He thought I was trying to pick a fight. That fight cannot start if I'm not willing to start it, and I didn't mention anything about starting it, thus, stfu. :? ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:58 pm ----------------------------------- ok w.e quit spamming here, tonite, im wiping it clean ----------------------------------- naoki Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:04 pm ----------------------------------- Hehe Shorthair has acne!!! And catalyst is hot man! I'd hit it and run :P ----------------------------------- templest Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:09 pm ----------------------------------- And catalyst is hot man! I'd hit it and run :P What... The Fûck? :eyes: ----------------------------------- JayLo Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:15 pm ----------------------------------- As Paris Hilton would say, "That's hot." ----------------------------------- apomb Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:11 pm ----------------------------------- to change the subject, seems Hacker Dan doesnt want to show us his face ...:think: is he hiding something??? ----------------------------------- Paul Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:23 pm ----------------------------------- uh, I dunno, maybe his face? :lol: ----------------------------------- Dan Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:19 am ----------------------------------- to change the subject, seems Hacker Dan doesnt want to show us his face ...:think: is he hiding something??? I am not a big fan of posting my pic on the web since poleop could also easly look up all my other info with it by looking in to this doamin name. Also i dont whont to have what hapened to tony hapen to me, his pic had been going around the world, i think it was last seen in swdean by some perteen girls.... ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:33 am ----------------------------------- ... hmmm... RIGHT....... anyways.... . i only have one pic... and its more for the ladies cuz i got my shirt off... so im not gona post it.. and ill fill u in tho.. brown eyes... buzz cut most of the time... black hair.. (greek, german, french).... short... only like 5'6" or something... was a lot shorter a while a go(2 years).... dont have bad acne like some of the ppl around here... taht about covers it.. ----------------------------------- Martin Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:12 pm ----------------------------------- The mods get to see my face. And tony does, if he ever wakes up. ----------------------------------- Tony Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:16 pm ----------------------------------- i think it was last seen in swdean by some perteen girls.... lies dan... all lies. It was in switzerland, and girls were ~14. Which is clearly inside the 'teen' range :wink: Get your facts straight :lol: ----------------------------------- apomb Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:19 pm ----------------------------------- uh, I dunno, maybe his face? :lol: hahah i just realized what i said! :lol: hacker Dan : i understand ... if no body noticed, i havent either ... for about the same reason, but i will, i have no shame :) (as soon as i get a pic of myself that is) :wink: ----------------------------------- Paul Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:26 pm ----------------------------------- anyone can find a picture of me on my website, its a passport photo, thats why I wasn't allowed to smile. I do have perfect teeth though :P ----------------------------------- apomb Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:32 pm ----------------------------------- ok, heres the face behind Compwiz333 ... This is a thread for introducing ourselves, cutback on the prepubescent insults people. They know who I'm talking about. ----------------------------------- naoki Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:21 pm ----------------------------------- ok, heres the face behind Compwiz333 ... Damn I swear for a second I though you looked like Wil Wheaton of Star Trek fame http://www.netmoon.com/startrek/imagetng/wesley.jpg ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:42 pm ----------------------------------- Here's the only digital picture I have of myself, taken almost a year ago. ----------------------------------- MihaiG Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:44 am ----------------------------------- here mine.... note that ----------------------------------- Paul Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:20 pm ----------------------------------- You can find pictures of me if you find my LJ, which shouldn't be all that difficult. ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:28 pm ----------------------------------- heres another one from left : asian sensation, naoki, dodge_tomahawk ----------------------------------- Mazer Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:43 pm ----------------------------------- ... the hell? 'K, I'm gonna photoshop you outta there and stick in a picture of myself. ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:50 pm ----------------------------------- psh.. thats for not showing up at UCCP u lazy bastard ----------------------------------- Mazer Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:52 pm ----------------------------------- Quoi? Was I supposed to? ----------------------------------- Dauntless Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:09 pm ----------------------------------- Here's me: Surprised? That all along you've been flamed by a girl? ----------------------------------- Maverick Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:27 pm ----------------------------------- Thats not you so ok. ----------------------------------- Andy Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:13 pm ----------------------------------- lol actually it is him... ----------------------------------- Maverick Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:38 pm ----------------------------------- 0wnt ----------------------------------- Hikaru79 Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:01 am ----------------------------------- lol actually it is him... 'him'? Is this one of those 'you really don't want to know' things? :eh: ----------------------------------- apomb Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:03 am ----------------------------------- [edit]]damn you haikiru!!! that was my post! haha wow, same thing at the same time... ----------------------------------- Andy Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:04 pm ----------------------------------- yea.. u guys dont wana noe... 8) ----------------------------------- jamonathin Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:33 pm ----------------------------------- Hey I never noticed this before. I was always curious as to who everyone was. . . anyways, here's me in South Africa (2/3 time). I'm the one lookin at the camera. http://www.freewebs.com/buckfutterz P.S. I dunno if all of these people still go on compsci, but what's with the acne jokes? That's just dumb and immature, and I hope you get the crap slapped out of you one day. ----------------------------------- Martin Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:53 pm ----------------------------------- Wow that's incredible. ----------------------------------- slytherz Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:18 am ----------------------------------- lol? what's incredible? ----------------------------------- Notoroge Sun May 15, 2005 3:09 pm ----------------------------------- Ahoy hoy, new here. Just a quick question: Andy, were you at York Univ. on the 6th for a robocode competition? :? ----------------------------------- Andy Sun May 15, 2005 4:27 pm ----------------------------------- yup i was, u were there too? ----------------------------------- Notoroge Sun May 15, 2005 4:33 pm ----------------------------------- yup i was, u were there too?Aha! I remember seeing you there! I was like, one row behind you and a couple seats more to the left. I wasn't sure if it was you or not, otherwise I would have said "Hi". Oh well, better luck next time. I also saw "templest" there. 8) I did talk to him though, because he was wearing the same hat that he had in the picture on this thread, so he was easy to spot. ----------------------------------- Andy Sun May 15, 2005 4:37 pm ----------------------------------- lol yea.. we sucked.. only second. it was so dumb tho cuz they only ran it 5 times, wtf is that.. our bot would've creamed rmhs if they ran 10 or more ----------------------------------- Notoroge Sun May 15, 2005 4:43 pm ----------------------------------- We came out 5th in our heat. :( Only had that one event, so I pretty much screwed around for the rest of the day. From like, 10:30 to 4:00 PM. :P Good times. Lots of hot girls walking around. Kinda odd, what it being a nerd-fest and all. ;) ----------------------------------- the_short1 Mon May 16, 2005 1:22 pm ----------------------------------- haha i know !!~! .. .i went to the FIRST Robotics Championships in Atlanta georgia.. big nerd fest.. but surpriseingly... lots of hot chicks where there... . specially the all girl team... :D:D:D whats robocode comp all about? thx for reminding me..im gona post a video of one of our FIRST robotics matches... ----------------------------------- axej Sun May 29, 2005 7:25 pm ----------------------------------- wow this thing is getting off topic time to post my picture that noone really cares about! yeah im a swimmer. srry about the resolution, it's the only closeupp digital i have. ----------------------------------- Jiran Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:09 pm ----------------------------------- Here's mine. It's currently rating an 8.4 on hotornot.com. :lol: ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:06 pm ----------------------------------- lol. jiran.. are you gay? sorry. .. lol.. you come here to make 1 post to advertise yourself for hot or not.. and this forum is 99.9 % guys. ----------------------------------- Tony Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:18 pm ----------------------------------- the_short1: actually Jiran has made some off-topic posts that don't count towards the counter :lol: ----------------------------------- Jiran Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:11 pm ----------------------------------- Ha ha ha. Thanks Tony. No, I joined not too long ago, and figured I'd post my picture so people from my school could possibly recognize me. I was just bragging about the HotOrNot thing. I currently go to Waterloo, for anyone wondering. ----------------------------------- shag Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:28 pm ----------------------------------- Pretty ****ty quality but, here's my Ogc_ face (Quake III Arena joke) http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ogchand4wy.jpg And my reply to people who say something smart http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shagshacks0ds.jpg ----------------------------------- Mazer Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:51 pm ----------------------------------- Your imageshack hosted pictures aren't showing up. Was that smart enough? ----------------------------------- Notoroge Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:08 pm ----------------------------------- Your imageshack hosted pictures aren't showing up. Was that smart enough?Raped. http://www.photobucket.com/ ----------------------------------- shag Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:20 pm ----------------------------------- Hehe, works on other forums, here are links, Ogc_ face http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ogchand4wy.jpg And my reply http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shagshacks0ds.jpg ----------------------------------- MysticVegeta Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:29 pm ----------------------------------- Surprisingly I am 15 years old. ----------------------------------- Martin Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:36 pm ----------------------------------- Here's mine. It's currently rating an 8.4 on hotornot.com. :lol: Hey, it's dude! I know you! ----------------------------------- Aziz Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:35 am ----------------------------------- This is me, with a bunch of my friends. I'm the one of the fair right. Jordan likes too think he's sexy with long hair. Fairy. (He's second from the left) Take a looksee: [url=http://www.cmpentertainment.com/furniture/images/press/269_Chippendales%20High%20Res.jpg]Here ----------------------------------- r.3volved Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:04 am ----------------------------------- Your boyfriends there don't mind you posting that?? ----------------------------------- Aziz Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:20 am ----------------------------------- Oh no don't worry. They're fine with it. I had to convince them a bit but that's okay. They don't know ANYTHING about technology. Geez. ----------------------------------- md Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:31 pm ----------------------------------- Ballocks that that's you. And if by some strange chance it really is you, why would you even think about posting that online. ----------------------------------- Aziz Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:44 pm ----------------------------------- Are you serious? It was a joke man. Those are male strip dancers. Looks like it backfired horribly. :wall: ----------------------------------- apomb Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:06 pm ----------------------------------- you know, we dont come to your place of relaxation and spam everywhere. .. do we? Then PLEASE dont do it here, thanks a bunch :wink: ----------------------------------- Aziz Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:50 am ----------------------------------- you know, we dont come to your place of relaxation and spam everywhere. .. do we? Then PLEASE dont do it here, thanks a bunch :wink: Sorry, didn't mean to offend/annoy/spam. Just trying to get a chuckle, nevermind then. ----------------------------------- War_Caymore Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:49 pm ----------------------------------- I have no shame in hiding my pic, so ehre it is, a blown up verion of my avatar Edit : btw, ZeroPaladn is my identical twin, so think of him but with short hair. much shorter... ----------------------------------- ZeroPaladn Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:19 pm ----------------------------------- bro, you look REAL stoned in that pic. Mail me some :lol: . I'll post mine as soon as i can borrow dad's digital camera. Or I'll just post my mug from the Leafs game this wednsday (ha.) ----------------------------------- War_Caymore Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:02 pm ----------------------------------- actualy, half drunk. thats when i was with tiffany and we went to her bfs and we started to wath movies and ahve sips of pepsi and captain morgan. BTW, a new nick for me is Captain Morgan, just because we saw the label and i mimiked the posture on the bottle with a milk crate. ----------------------------------- ZeroPaladn Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:43 pm ----------------------------------- Lol, Capt. Morgan. Beautiful. Here's my mug. $30 webcam. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:45 pm ----------------------------------- That's very good, guys, but if you want to talk about drinking and your nicknames and Tiffany's boyfriend's movies... Private Message. ----------------------------------- CyberGeek Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:33 pm ----------------------------------- Agreed with Cervantes :wink: ----------------------------------- War_Caymore Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:12 pm ----------------------------------- yes sir ----------------------------------- ZeroPaladn Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:39 pm ----------------------------------- hahaha, will do Cervantes. ----------------------------------- Craige Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:44 pm ----------------------------------- Here's me. My hair is a little longer right now, and not styled, but I don't like showing those pictures. I'm going to get my hair cut like this again soon:http://www.compsci.ca/bbs/files/3_b821f87a5d2ec2499e9323bf7e9bd46a.gif ----------------------------------- razrdude Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:41 pm ----------------------------------- This is me, with a bunch of my friends. I'm the one of the fair right. Jordan likes too think he's sexy with long hair. Fairy. (He's second from the left) Take a looksee: thats pretty disgusting, but funny. lucky no one else was around. ----------------------------------- apomb Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:37 am ----------------------------------- razrdude ... that, my freind was spam, if youre going to post, at least add to the thread, with a picture, such as I am doing http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/Compwiz333/grad.jpg ----------------------------------- Mr. Gruntsworthy Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:16 pm ----------------------------------- http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6646/picture4qg3.th.jpg Name: Mike Seguin Age: 17 Aspiring Profession: Video Game Design/programming Location: Oshawa, Ontario Programming ex: Turing, HTML, C/C++ I'm an avid fan of the Halo games and Metal Gear Solid series; it is my one dream to create a game that's as Graphically good as Metal Gear Solid 3 in a FPS game; I already have plans under way. By the way, check out my homepage: www.freewebs.com/mrgruntsworthy ----------------------------------- agnivohneb Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 pm Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- http://host.ben-hovinga.homedns.org/ME.PNG Real Name: Ben Hovinga Age: 16 Sex: Male (DUUU) Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada School: O'Neill C.V.I. Profession: Web Hosting, Programming (mainly turing, some PHP), Networking Site: http://ben-hovinga.homedns.org Just got a job with the Durham District School Board to help with their employee relations department website (not actually getting paid and not for volunteer hours, for college reference). Work at wallies part time busing (need the extra cash for my new PC :D) ----------------------------------- lordroba Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:17 pm Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- i guess this would be me... http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7517/dsc000011eu2.th.jpg ----------------------------------- CodeMonkey2000 Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:28 pm Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Here's me. http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1586/cap9nk9.png ----------------------------------- apomb Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:53 am Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- you got something on the lense there, Codemonkey. :think: ----------------------------------- DIIST Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:36 am Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Heres my picture. It was taken same time today around an year ago. http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i800970_7.jpg This is me standing beside the mural i painted at school before it got defaced. Room behind is where all the schools good computers are. To bad its only for the media arts students. :lol: ----------------------------------- CodeMonkey2000 Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:28 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- DIIST, where are you originally from? ----------------------------------- Tony Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:38 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Hey DIIST, that's a really cool painting you're made. Should have taken more photos of it. ----------------------------------- DIIST Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:06 pm Re: RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Australia. My evil sister was born here. :lol: Hey DIIST, that's a really cool painting you're made. Should have taken more photos of it. Lol probably should have. I have the design on paper though, all except for the corner square with the arrow. I completely BS that cause i couldn't leave it blank XD. ----------------------------------- Clayton Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:20 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- What happened to this thread? ----------------------------------- CodeMonkey2000 Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:22 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- I happened. ----------------------------------- Clayton Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:37 pm Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- In order to not derail this thread (I thank you CodeMonkey), I guess I'll add my picture. This is from the summer past, so these are cadet clothes, not my usual clothes. Also, 10 points if you can recognize where I'm at from a show on Discovery. ----------------------------------- md Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:13 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Is it the same place as the Jet show? If so neat! /me checks to see if he as a picture in this thread; and if not post one. ----------------------------------- Nick Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:14 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Also, 10 points if you can recognize where I'm at from a show on Discovery. Jetstream? ----------------------------------- CodeMonkey2000 Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:17 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Clayton are you in University? You look older than I thought you were. ----------------------------------- Clayton Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:25 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- No, no, and no. ----------------------------------- md Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:26 pm Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Me, on The hill, on Canada day. [edit] For the record, the shirt says "[ME]" on the front and "According to BEDMAS, you do me first" on the back. It's super high class ;-) ----------------------------------- Nick Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:26 am Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- figured I'd have to post here sooner or later well here I am (it's an older pic about a year old I don't got the blonde in my hair anymore) http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh271/momopmo/me.jpg ----------------------------------- Mackie Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:34 am RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- You look like you haven't seen daylight in years. ----------------------------------- Nick Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:40 am RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- 3 am not a glam shot time ----------------------------------- Mackie Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:41 am RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- That's no excuse. This is on the internet! That say's a lot about something or other... ----------------------------------- Nick Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:47 am RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- btw I am NOT high in that picture as some people like to beleive I am ----------------------------------- CodeMonkey2000 Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:00 am RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Wow, are you emo? ----------------------------------- Nick Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:09 am RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- no but I've been called it mainly cause thew hair and music but I like the style and music nothing else about me identifies with emos ----------------------------------- Mackie Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:14 am RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- *cough* Cuts * cough* ----------------------------------- jernst Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:27 am Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- http://physcomp1.wlu.ca/~erns4530/images/jason.jpg ----------------------------------- Mackie Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:57 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- http://compsci.ca/v3/uploads/user_avatars/139187878447fc10a1ded75.jpg Also Mihai's new avatar. :P ----------------------------------- CodeMonkey2000 Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:39 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- It's not that clear. Post a better one! ----------------------------------- DaveAngus Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:20 pm Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Here is me. Check out the shorts. Made by my good friend Kelsey Pohland! http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3002/dave2lw3.th.jpghttp://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8738/dave4cq3.th.jpghttp://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3262/n50472517819233924226jm9.th.jpg And this is my new tattoo if anyone cares. hahaha ----------------------------------- DaveAngus Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:29 pm Re: RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- no but I've been called it mainly cause thew hair and music but I like the style and music nothing else about me identifies with emos man people have the wrong perspective on what an 'emo' is. tell me this. People call people who cut and are depressed 'emo' so a gangster that cuts...are they 'emo'? I know more gangsters that cut then what you would classify as an 'emo'. You much know where im coming from because I hear it sometimes too because I wear tight cloths and have long wair,lip ring anda tattoo. Oh well ill laugh at them when im making a living off playing music! hahahaha take care bro ----------------------------------- Mackie Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:33 pm Re: RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- so a gangster that cuts...are they 'emo'? Yes. ----------------------------------- DaveAngus Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:36 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Ok. Just wanted to clear that up. And also, anyone whos suicidal...youd call them emo instead of getting them help? ----------------------------------- md Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:41 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Don't even go there. You seriously do not want to get into this topic of conversation. You WILL end up regretting it. ----------------------------------- Clayton Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:48 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- How about I just invoke Godwin's Law and call it a day? ----------------------------------- DaveAngus Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:00 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Well your jsut throwing names on people md. Thats very judgemental ----------------------------------- Nick Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:00 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- no Hitler talk has beened talked yet (except here, which doesn't count) ----------------------------------- dos88casas Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:39 am Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Nice!! Learned something today! See Ya!![url=http://www.casadelosolivos.com/index.php/site/sp/].[url=http://www.doscasas.com.mx/]. ----------------------------------- fogshore Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:07 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Behind the nickname., lies another nickname? LOL just kidding. :)) How everythin' doin' guys? _____ [url=http://www.tosuccess.co.il]יעוץ עסקי [url=http://www.starlitt.com]קידום אתר ----------------------------------- wysper Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:33 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- for a forum about posting puics..not that many pics :P ----------------------------------- SNIPERDUDE Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:31 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- It died a while back, and I'm sure several pictures have 404ed since. Maybe a new thread would be interesting, lots changes in 2 years. ----------------------------------- copthesaint Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:38 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Yea a couple of pictures have 404ed, but its funny, dan never did post a picture of him self ;p I read this whole thread, I was REALLY bored, and saw alot of pictures that I will probably never remember lol. You should start a thread Sniper dude if you want to. ----------------------------------- SNIPERDUDE Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Sure thing. ----------------------------------- Monkeyguy5000 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:15 am Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- I'm one of the guys from the CS Minecraft server :D Sorry, I don't like smiling :oops: http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff400/Monkeypie50/me1.jpg ----------------------------------- Insectoid Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:36 am RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Ahah, this thread. Sweet. Don't think I ever posted in here...Anyway, here's a photo pre-haircut: http://i.imgur.com/jBZbx.jpg And here's one post-haircut: http://i.imgur.com/tFjWK.png ----------------------------------- ProgrammingFun Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:21 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- @Insectoid: I see that you are rivalling SNIPERDUDE's goatee :P :lol: ----------------------------------- Insectoid Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:30 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- If you point out a photo of SNIPERDUDE (I just skimmed through the thread; didn't see him) I'll be the judge. ----------------------------------- Aange10 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:40 pm RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Still waiting on Dan :) ----------------------------------- Beastinonyou Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:43 pm ----------------------------------- I have no shame in hiding my pic, so ehre it is, a blown up verion of my avatar Edit : btw, ZeroPaladn is my identical twin, so think of him but with short hair. much shorter... I doubt anybody noticed this, but this guy looks EXACTLY like an older version of that Kid from the movie "Dazed And Confused" You know. here. I'll find a picture of the kid in the movie, and you compare.. (plus, title of movie matches his expression =D) http://www.flickr.com/photos/31512516@N06/2950289346/ I believe War_Caymore's post is on Page 6 =P ----------------------------------- ProgrammingFun Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:17 pm Re: RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- If you point out a photo of SNIPERDUDE (I just skimmed through the thread; didn't see him) I'll be the judge. Well you could always see his facebook account, I would post one here but I don't have his permission. ----------------------------------- Aange10 Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:47 am Re: Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- http://i.imgur.com/ibBIUl.jpg Me on my way to Dallas, TX this weekend! ----------------------------------- chiragaegis Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 am RE:Behind The Nicknames ----------------------------------- Lets try to keep this topic clean guys.