----------------------------------- Mint Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:18 pm "Body Crumbles" - Dry Cell ----------------------------------- A music video for the song "Body Crumbles" by Dry Cell. This is an animation that I've worked on for roughly 3 - 5 weeks on and off mostly on weekends. This animation contains gore and blood blah blah blah. This animation contains "mature matrial" although no nudity (sorry to disappoint you, heh). The animation was made 1 - 2 months ago. The animation is "dark" to reflect the mood of the song. I plan to submit better and "lighter" (less serious) pieces soon if possible. Formal Warning: This animation contains mature subject matter and may not be suitable for viewers of all maturity and IQ levels. ----------------------------------- Mint Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:35 pm ----------------------------------- Oh and if the animation skips frames it might be a plan to lower the quality to medium. Right click on the animation > Quality > Medium. ----------------------------------- GlobeTrotter Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:05 pm ----------------------------------- The visual aspect of it was good. The audial sucked. ----------------------------------- Mint Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:21 pm ----------------------------------- The visual aspect of it was good. The audial sucked. Thank you, as for audio, it depends on the person. (obviously) but this was just a little fun project I was working one. I'm into alot of different kinds of music this just happened to be a song I picked. Thanks for the feedback. ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:27 pm ----------------------------------- the visuals match the song... i liked the unique style of art, and some scenes look quite detailed good job puting this together :D ----------------------------------- Mint Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:10 pm ----------------------------------- the visuals match the song... i liked the unique style of art, and some scenes look quite detailed good job puting this together :D Thank you, much appreciated your compliment is. ----------------------------------- Delta Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:08 pm ----------------------------------- Very nice... the music goes nicely... flows even... your drawing skills are quite nice... you take any animation/computer art classes? or are you one of those talented ones? lol... good job anyways. ----------------------------------- Mint Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:34 pm ----------------------------------- I like to think of myself as 'talented', there aren't any computer art or animation classes around here that I know of. Thanxor for 't3H' compliments though. ----------------------------------- scottyrush13 Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:04 pm ----------------------------------- i just came across this and i have to say...the animation is excellent, and i like the song... it goes great with the flash movie!! Awesome Job!