----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:30 am results for [FP] '03/04 ----------------------------------- And this concludes our first annual (we're doing this next year for sure) Final Project contest. Thanks go out to all who participated. The staff marked all the submissions based on various aspects. The scores were averaged and top10 was formed: 1st bugzpodder 2nd TheZsterBunny 3rd Bob565656 4th lil_li 5th alikhan 6th zylum 7th Kuntzy 8th Boss_Duff 9th Kingnoz 10th the_short1 we also had a vote, and of those Most Artistic lil_li & Bob565656 Best Analysis Kuntzy Best Design bugzpodder Best Coding zylum Most Thoughtful Boss_Duff Best Overall TheZsterBunny All of top10 users will recieve @compsci.ca email and bits. PM desired email handle and a tempPass to Hacker Dan to have that set up. I gave out some bits.. umm... yeah :? ----------------------------------- TheZsterBunny Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:31 pm ----------------------------------- awesome ^_^ -Z -edit- 2:30 am!?!?!?!?! ----------------------------------- Delos Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:51 pm ----------------------------------- Congrads to all _winners_! ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:52 pm ----------------------------------- haha, yeah... great work on that vexed :wink: and that's 3:30 am... yeah... :wall: ----------------------------------- Paul Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:06 pm ----------------------------------- wow, thats the equivilant of 2500 + bits. :shock: I gotta work hard next year, can u sell ur email if you already got one? lol ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:17 pm ----------------------------------- hah, paul :lol: we'll see about that in a year, but I promise you better prizes anyways :wink: ----------------------------------- Paul Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:19 pm ----------------------------------- Well, is that a hint at the importance of bits? maybe we can switch them for T-Shirts... ----------------------------------- the_short1 Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:36 pm ----------------------------------- YAY!!! TOP TEN@!!!!!!!!!!!!! was maybe anticipating 8ish.... but ok... good stuff.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D GO PACMAN! snakes and ladders.... hmmm...... ok.. even tho i did not try bugpoders.... i know it was wicked.... gj! Go Zester! and Aikan < urs were GREAT too.. btw: now will all our topics be moved to Turing Submissions ? ----------------------------------- the_short1 Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:08 pm ----------------------------------- when and how many bits ? and i personally think Aiklan deserved 3rd or 4rth.... View.Clip use.. and AI.... was pretty dam good! ----------------------------------- zylum Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:59 pm ----------------------------------- wow, i actually made it in the top 10... i thought mine sucked... what do we get? :lol: ----------------------------------- Dan Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:05 am Re: results for [FP] '03/04 ----------------------------------- All of top10 users will recieve @compsci.ca email and bits. PM desired email handle and a tempPass to Hacker Dan to have that set up. I gave out some bits.. umm... yeah :? ... ----------------------------------- zylum Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:01 pm ----------------------------------- oh lol, i didnt read that far down :lol: ----------------------------------- the_short1 Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:32 am ----------------------------------- 100 bits for tenth! thx tony... thats a good amount of bits... and helped me stay ahead of bugz :P how much did first get? (or did we each get the same amount of bits?) *yea i know how many bits u gave me cuz i have my bit log.. :P speaking of which.... dan are u going to make it public any time soon (like puting it in ur profile (the one with ur signature and avatqar etc)? or just wait till compsciv3 ? ----------------------------------- Delos Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:58 am ----------------------------------- When shall all of these proceedings make their way to the front page...as promised? ----------------------------------- the_short1 Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:31 pm ----------------------------------- tropies for all ppl in the top ten would be wicked.... just thoguht of this and am busy rite now..... but ill draw a quicjk one later ..... also.. that would finally put some uses to items section! ----------------------------------- Dan Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:44 pm ----------------------------------- speaking of which.... dan are u going to make it public any time soon (like puting it in ur profile (the one with ur signature and avatqar etc)? or just wait till compsciv3 ? i was waiting for v3. Alougth there is a post in GD that has a link to it in the bits topic so poleop should be able to find it. In v3 i was plaing on making the profile page alot better and have a user contorl panel thing where they can see there own stats and set up options for there aoucnt. This is manily to do with some other updates but i was going to put the bits log in there. ----------------------------------- Bob565656 Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:34 pm wow ----------------------------------- lol, i wasnt expecting any of this. just wanted to market my game up a bit, and i get submitted into the [FP] and come 3rd lol. anywayz, thx a lot guys. I was thinking of working on monopoly turing game this summer. So in 2 months, ill b posting a great working game. im also gonna start learning C++ b4 university starts, so if anyone has any really good tutorials, feel free 2 share wit me :) cyaz