----------------------------------- this_guy Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:35 pm matrix effect ----------------------------------- this is something i did while being bored... im sure ive seen this somewhere before, but i wrote all the code myself. ----------------------------------- Kingnoz Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:16 pm ----------------------------------- It's really fast and u should put more columns of the matrix code...it usually covers most of the screen, i think :think: but it was pretty cool ----------------------------------- naoki Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:40 pm ----------------------------------- you're one of the few programmers to use all caps for their variable names. and yes, you should increase the constant DTIME because it's far too fast to appreciate the work. good work +25 bits ----------------------------------- this_guy Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:37 pm ----------------------------------- thanks guy!! i'm so proud... :D about the speed, it runs really slow on my computer, and that's why i decided to make the delay a constant for easier changes. ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:22 pm ----------------------------------- yea... all taht is missing is makign the characters shuffle usbntead of having the same char fall down the screen in diff colors. but CONGRATS! ru the first to do the right COLOR shading things!!!!!! ----------------------------------- this_guy Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:32 pm ----------------------------------- i didnt get wut u said u want different characters or smthg? ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:30 pm ----------------------------------- the color fading is PERFECT.. except.. instead of. (in one colunm) having this: e e e e e e e e e in shading colors.. have this e r t 1 @ A g type of thing.. cuz then it would be perfect!