----------------------------------- greenapplesodaex Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:29 pm i need a sketch of this ----------------------------------- i need a sketch of this: a person sitting on a chair, facing you, how do you draw the.. um... the part where your legs meets your body? (eye lvl) I need it to be as simple as possible, as abstract as possible. And please, a stick figure is not funny, lol ----------------------------------- Tony Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:32 pm ----------------------------------- you should get somebody to pose for you and take a picture to reference. ----------------------------------- greenapplesodaex Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:44 pm reply ----------------------------------- pic is not abstract enough that's y i'm asking for a rough sketch, with all the indecation lines and stuff ----------------------------------- greenapplesodaex Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:28 pm reply ----------------------------------- i dont want to take pic of freaking people's groin... lol ----------------------------------- Tony Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:06 pm ----------------------------------- well how else are you going to draw it :lol: take the picture of the entire person, then just look at the area of interest :lol: ----------------------------------- greenapplesodaex Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:56 am reply ----------------------------------- ... nvm i'll use stikfas