----------------------------------- Kid_Goron Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:42 am Tetris Final ----------------------------------- This was my grade 11 final project. It is called Brix and Blox and is almost identical to Tetris. Although it is not quite finished (ex: impossible to lose), I thought that I would post it anyway. I think its still kind of fun. ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:36 pm ----------------------------------- not bad... though I think the playfield is too wide :? and there're some glitches with movement... and maybe you should use View.UpdateArea to get rid of flashing when you rotate the piece :? as for the loosing part - just check if the area where the new piece will be created is empty or not ----------------------------------- santabruzer Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:43 am ----------------------------------- :O.. holy.. that's a whole lot of code bro.. alot alot :P... anyways... yes.. it's the same problem as my program, that key response with the display.... still cant fix that :(