----------------------------------- aside Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:16 pm FP-VL2 ----------------------------------- I believe that I finished my final project. jeesh, it took me so long. how sould i upload it (600MB?) I have a CD for it, but i'm constantly upgrading the game. ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:59 pm ----------------------------------- umm... yeah... you aren't uploading a 600MB game here :? but we might be able to set something up over the summer... I got plans ----------------------------------- Delta Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:42 am ----------------------------------- Wow 600 mB... you either screwed up bigtime with coding or have movie files everywhere and high quality pics... jeez what is it... a movie?! ----------------------------------- TheZsterBunny Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:15 am ----------------------------------- 600 meg? you are insane. Hrm. Can i expect a great game? like FFVII style with that much space. good luck downloading that from compsci. its like 1/50th their max bandwith/month. I think. Well done. i don't think my total work from anything up to this date amounts to 600 meg. -Z