----------------------------------- CyCLoBoT Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:37 pm Help with circles ----------------------------------- I wanted to make a program that when the user clicks on the "Add" button, a circle is drawn horizontally. When the user clicks on the "Remove" button, the first circle is removed and the rest are shifted to the left (meaning that when the first one is removed, the second becomes the first and so on). I figured the adding part out but don't know what to do with the removing part. Any help would be appreciated. ----------------------------------- Asok Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:38 pm ----------------------------------- to remove you can just draw a box over it that's the same colour of the background. or cls and redraw everything but the oval. ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:40 pm ----------------------------------- well i think it would be the same as removing the last circle (unless they're all different color). This way you can just draw a while (or background color) box over it. otherwise you just redraw all your circles from counter (which is how many were removed) to the last one, where X for circle you're currently drawing is (circleNumbe-counter) * circle radius.