----------------------------------- lisa89 Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:28 pm How do you make a heart move across the screen? ----------------------------------- I'm making a program for school and at the end i need a heart to move across the screen from left to right.. if you can help me that would great!! ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:45 pm ----------------------------------- you can import a picture, and when you are drawing it, do something like this: var picID := Pic.FileNew ("heart.bmp") var x, y := 0 loop x += 5 Pic.Draw (picID, x, y, picMerge) cls end loop of course, you need a picture called heart.bmp in the same folder as the code. ----------------------------------- greenapplesodaex Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:05 pm reply ----------------------------------- yeah, what he said... or you can use sprite... i dont know, the new turing added some new graphical functions, i havent look at them yet, maybe you dont need sprite at all ----------------------------------- DanShadow Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:56 pm ----------------------------------- I got bored, this code is like an update of AS. var heartPic:int:=Pic.FileNew("heart.bmp") var x,y:=0 y:=round(maxy/2) loop setscreen("offscreenonly") View.Update cls x+=5 Pic.Draw(heartPic,x,y,picMerge) if x>maxx then x:=0 end if end loop lol...I need a life outside work and compsci.