----------------------------------- spen Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:30 am Help me~!! How to move my character?????? ----------------------------------- Hi guys I'm making a game that it need charater's movement. But i did't get how to make the guy's movement (left right) what i mean is change the each leg!!!! The chracters movement is similar as below's program %%%% It is not my program!!!%%%% I just download it and i want to know how to make the the guy to move. change the leg~ change the leg~!! thx~ %i hope u guys give me example as a code thx~ ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:01 am ----------------------------------- you can do it using pictures. try this out, I made the full program a long, long time ago, back in grade 9, but here's a snippet of it. if you want to see the full thing, go to FP submssions. ----------------------------------- spen Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:29 pm Thank you ----------------------------------- Thank you~!!!! now I got some idea, but what if i made a charater with Draw Command? (Draw.Line, Draw.Oval....) i'm still confused~ ----------------------------------- SuperGenius Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:15 am ----------------------------------- if you made a character like that if you reference all of the commands to a single (x,y) coord then you're set.