----------------------------------- SuperGenius Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:02 pm Future Highlanders (S-JAM students) ----------------------------------- do any of you guys know who the compsci teacher at sjam is going to be? and what kind of computer systems are going in there? ----------------------------------- Paul Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:06 pm ----------------------------------- Probably new, although I dunno what they would look like once I convince terrorists/americans to bomb that school. ----------------------------------- SuperGenius Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:38 pm ----------------------------------- oh paul, why do you want to do that...? It is going to have air conditioning!!!! ----------------------------------- Paul Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:40 pm ----------------------------------- I already told you, my girlfriend has to go over there, and she has to work extra hard to try and get back to this school :x ----------------------------------- SuperGenius Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:43 pm ----------------------------------- once I convince terrorists/americans to bomb that school. Ok, but why ruin it for the rest of us, and besides the mascot is going to be sick. ----------------------------------- Paul Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:58 pm ----------------------------------- Lol, is he gonna wear a kilt? O_o I see highlander jokes in the future, starting with unisex uniforms, with kilts! :lol: ----------------------------------- Mazer Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:31 am ----------------------------------- Why would you make Highlander jokes? That show freaking pwned! :wink: ----------------------------------- Paul Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:30 pm ----------------------------------- Lol I was talking with a couple of people who are going to SJAMS next year, and we discovered a common topic. You'd be surprised at how many of them wants to burn/destroy the school in some way. The only problem is, no one yet knows how to burn the concrete block :eh: ----------------------------------- jonos Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:46 pm ----------------------------------- You don't have to burn it, you just have to destroy it. If you're school is a square all you have to do is set off propane tank bombs in each corner of the school (several in each corner) which will hopefull weaken the foundation. You could have several other ones in the corners on the other floors above that (the first bombs being in the basement) that go off at the same time. And they all go toppling down. ----------------------------------- SuperGenius Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:46 pm ----------------------------------- I dont think he means to insult the show, at our future school the sports teams are going to be called the Highlanders, and are mascot is a dude with a kilt and bagpipes probably.