----------------------------------- Pickles Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:36 pm Windows made from Window.Open ----------------------------------- Ok basically, instead of doing View.Set or what not im openining the windows with Window.Open, but if you click outside the window (usually onto the program in turing editor it then opens up the run window for that file. Is there a way to make it so that when you click outside the window, nothing happens just like it normally would with any other window. ----------------------------------- awesomej01 Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:56 pm ----------------------------------- I think you would use the commands Window.GetActive or Window.SetActive. I'm not pretty sure how to use them though check the [F9] manual on Turing. ----------------------------------- Andy Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:38 pm ----------------------------------- yea i had the same problem last year.. however your problem does not apply to all cases.. for me it only occurs if im using gui. and i dont believe there are any ways to avoid this ----------------------------------- Delta Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:22 pm ----------------------------------- That's just how windows is dude. You click on a different window, it's gonna be the active one. Why would ppl click outside of it unless they wanted out? Maybe try something like this. if Window.GetActive (mainWnd) = false then Window.SetActive (mainWnd) end if mainWnd = the name of your window (variable) if that doesn't work... well I dunno, your on your own