----------------------------------- beard0 Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:23 am Vector Calculator ----------------------------------- This is a vector calculator I made last night when I should have been studying vectors. I plan on adding to it still, so if you have suggestions, I'm open to them, but it is a complete and working program at the moment. ----------------------------------- rhomer Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:54 am ----------------------------------- i dont really understand whats going on but i commend you for making that ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:12 pm ----------------------------------- nice, I like it :) Would be even better if it had diagrams generated of the solution just for the sake of visual aid. +20Bits ----------------------------------- guruguru Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:29 pm ----------------------------------- Wow lol... I glanced through the code... and saw a lot of stuff like... put "[" .. put v1 (1) .. put ", " .. put v1 (2) .. put ", " .. put v1 (3) .. put "]" You could do it with 1/6 the lines... put "[", v1(1), ", ", v1(2), ", " v1(3), "]" Anyways works well. I like. ----------------------------------- Delos Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:11 am ----------------------------------- Very nice! The 3D picture thing would be even better...wouldn't be too difficult...on a fixed nonrotating axis of course.