----------------------------------- Knightmare Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:02 pm I need sprites ----------------------------------- Yeah, so as the title implies, I need sprites. Can anyone point me in the direction of some spaceship sprites please? Quickly now, time is of the essensce! Thanks in advance ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:25 pm ----------------------------------- your local mac's milk should have sprites in a range of sizes ----------------------------------- naoki Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:49 pm ----------------------------------- Heh heh, try someplace like ShyGuy's Kingdom of Sprites or something like that. If not possible, then search for stuff like "Gradius sprites" or "Raiden/Salamander" sprites Also Tom, you seem to be about as far ahead as Jimmy. That ain't right ----------------------------------- Raugrist Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:05 pm ----------------------------------- If you don't want to make the sprites yourself (for whatever reasons), then I suppose the next best thing would be to get someone you know to do them, for a fee, perhaps. At least that way it's (slightly) original. ----------------------------------- Knightmare Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:42 pm ----------------------------------- Also Tom, you seem to be about as far ahead as Jimmy. That ain't right Mandrik, I'm not going to get mad or anything, that you imply that I am indeed as far as Jimmy. For you are of course, only in grade 11. So I will say this, mayhaps I have done all the priliminary coding before I actually got to the physical look (sprites) of the game? Now since you're in grade 11, I highly doubt that thought crossed your mind, so I won't get mad. And I can combo better than Jimmy anyway. ----------------------------------- Dauntless Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:30 pm ----------------------------------- Man, I heard that this Tom Coutsos guy at our school can eat 5 Big Mac Combos... maybe that's what Knightmare is referring to when he says he can combo; he is making a reference to that legendary character, TC. ----------------------------------- Dan Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:46 pm ----------------------------------- This post is geting way to off topic, if u whont to talk about random things that only you guys no about please use the PM system or turing help. LOCKED