----------------------------------- bad_boy_fa_life Sun May 30, 2004 5:05 pm Simple Graphics Program ----------------------------------- hii can someone please give me a pretty basic graphics program for turing that i could use in a graphics program.i dont really kno how to start and seeing the commands in an actual program woudl help alot. this would be greatly appreciated. thanks ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sun May 30, 2004 5:08 pm ----------------------------------- certainly. Afterall, that is the entire purpose of compsci.ca. We specialize in connecting those in need with quality code for computer science class. Here is my donation to your cause: colourback (black) cls drawfillbox 200, 200, 250, 250, red) I truly hope you hand this in as your project. ----------------------------------- SuperGenius Sun May 30, 2004 5:09 pm ----------------------------------- My advice to you if you're trying to cheat is to ask someone at your school, or pay someone here because not very many people will help you with a request like that. *or*.... *gasp* you could do the work yourself...... ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Sun May 30, 2004 7:53 pm ----------------------------------- man, when final project times rolls around, you always gets ton of people who wants other people's program.... Need I even say it? Oh well... LOCKED