----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Sat May 29, 2004 3:28 pm $$$$ USE YOUR EMAIL TO MAKE MONEY $$$$ ----------------------------------- you can signup for free and all you gotto do is recieve advertisement errors and make from 0.05 USD to 10.00 USD per email you click. http://www.inboxcash.com/$10/referral.asp?id=918970 the signup is absolutely free and it is absolutely risk free. hope you enjoy. ----------------------------------- guruguru Sat May 29, 2004 3:54 pm ----------------------------------- I've seen a couple of these things... Can you personally claim that it is risk-free? And do they just flood your inbox with email? And how much do they really give? And how do they send you the money? I am very hesitant as you can tell... ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sat May 29, 2004 6:36 pm ----------------------------------- hmm.. under the webmasters tab, apparently compsci could earn thousands of dollars by adding just 1 banner. :D ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Sat May 29, 2004 8:08 pm ----------------------------------- so i got 10 bux for 1 day. and it's 10 bux USD. this is a real screenshot and i haven't changed it in anyway. btw i just signed up for this today. ----------------------------------- Dan Sat May 29, 2004 8:41 pm ----------------------------------- Note that he has only got money form geting poleop to sing up and not from the aucal e-mails, lol. I dont go for this stuff, i tryed it once but u never seem to get any checks. How much u need b4 they send u a check? ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Sat May 29, 2004 11:32 pm ----------------------------------- 50 and i'm already up to 40 in the first day and the payment is with paypal so no worries. even if u dont want to sign up to recieve emails just fill up the form with fake emails they will still add money to my account. i can use this money to bring compsci some traffic. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sun May 30, 2004 12:21 pm ----------------------------------- how does paypal work? does it transfer money between bank accounts? or does it mail you a check? I'd be happier with the check, personally. :? ----------------------------------- Paul Sun May 30, 2004 12:38 pm ----------------------------------- lol, I know paypal works, cause so many people use it. like for donations to websites and stuff. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sun May 30, 2004 5:11 pm ----------------------------------- how does paypal work? how does it work not does it work. :eh: ----------------------------------- Paul Sun May 30, 2004 5:12 pm ----------------------------------- you sign up with ur email, ppl can send money to ur email thru paypal. ----------------------------------- naoki Sun May 30, 2004 9:50 pm ----------------------------------- you sign up with ur email, ppl can send money to ur email thru paypal. Oh yeah? So the money just, y'know, appears in your e-mail account. And how might you get your money this way? Hey paul, how bout I fax you some cash instead :lol: ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sun May 30, 2004 9:51 pm ----------------------------------- grr. Cervantes angry! how?!?! you can't send money to your email and have then make a trip to the local email shop and pick up the wad of bills. ----------------------------------- jonos Mon May 31, 2004 9:44 pm ----------------------------------- DAMN THE SCAM! DAMN THE SCAM!