----------------------------------- MyPistolsIn3D Thu May 27, 2004 9:15 am [FP] Plane shooter ----------------------------------- Heres my FP for compsci, tell me what you think of it. Posted it as code instead of .exe. plz rate ----------------------------------- gamer Thu May 27, 2004 3:04 pm ----------------------------------- interesting,, however u can just hold down the mouse button n simply just move the mouse around ----------------------------------- MyPistolsIn3D Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:02 am ----------------------------------- is anyone rating games yet? ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:22 am ----------------------------------- haha :lol: great game. It's kind of slow at first, and as gamer is pointing out - you can just hold down the mouse for indefinate contineous fire... but I think its one of the first games that actually has some kind of a story line behind it :D I think it could be improved to make it more interesting to actually play, but it's well put together. ----------------------------------- alikhan Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:39 pm ----------------------------------- im not sure i played the whole game but you need to make the plane part more difficult to make it more entertaining. overall it was somewhat humurous. i did not see al the pics in action. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:18 pm ----------------------------------- i voted needs improvement because despite the fact that you put lots of effort into this program, particularly the storyline and graphics, it's not challanging. you've done the hard part, all you have to do is make it harder, then it will be a great game :D ----------------------------------- SuperGenius Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:05 pm ----------------------------------- i agree, excellent effort, but the gameplay is not very good.