----------------------------------- mep Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:58 pm GRAPHIC ANIMATION!!!! ----------------------------------- In my class we need to make a graphic with the use of Turing. Some know how to make the clouds move through animation. Does anyone know how they do that? ----------------------------------- mep Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:59 pm ----------------------------------- all i know is making ovalfills and stuff.. so please make your explanations simple! thank you =D ----------------------------------- Blade Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:11 pm ----------------------------------- uhm, you're in the wrong part... ----------------------------------- Asok Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:25 pm ----------------------------------- we're not going to solve the problem for you entirely. But you should definitely check out this tutorial: http://www.compsci.ca/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=376 to get an object to move you need to change the coordinates of it, the simplest way is through a for loop. for i:1..100 Draw.Dot (20+i,30+i) end for