----------------------------------- @DRI@N Tue May 25, 2004 4:56 pm All the Colours of Turing ----------------------------------- This program displays all the numbers from 1 255 filled with their colour value % Black BackGround, All the Colours colorback(black) for row:1..25 for col:1..80 put" ".. end for end for locate(1,1) for Colours:1..255 put Colours," ".. color(Colours) end for ----------------------------------- guruguru Tue May 25, 2004 6:05 pm ----------------------------------- Post in source code. Lol this is count #2 EDIT: Heh sorry . It was fun counting to 4 . I'll stop now. ----------------------------------- Paul Tue May 25, 2004 6:13 pm ----------------------------------- hey! Stop taking advantage of his mistakes for your own post count! setscreen ("graphics:max;5000") colorback(black) locate(1,1) for Colours:1..255 colorback (Colours) put Colours end for :lol: :P ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Tue May 25, 2004 9:53 pm ----------------------------------- 2 things. guruguru, we can keep track of how many stupid source he posts, thank you, most of us are not retarded, despite what some people think. So -10 bits, for the bits you earned by spamming in relevent sections. Second, @DRI@N, please stop it with the below average codes. It is nice if you have interesting code to share with the rest of us. But simple stuff like this that my pet dog could even do just clogs the source section, making it harder to find relevent sources. ----------------------------------- TheZsterBunny Wed May 26, 2004 6:18 am ----------------------------------- I had this in my paint directory from my first project (Januaryish). I managed to get it working this morning. Use it in good health and with credits. % Zak Blacher 2003-2004 % set hugeness the the sqrt of the number of colors you want to show (not including b&w) var hugeness : int := 256 setscreen ("graphics:" + intstr (hugeness + 5) + ";" + intstr (hugeness) + ",nobuttonbar,title: Color") var tclr : int := 5 for j : 0 .. hugeness for i : 0 .. hugeness RGB.SetColor (tclr, j / hugeness, i / hugeness, (hugeness - i) / hugeness) drawdot (j, i, tclr) end for end for for i : 0 .. hugeness RGB.SetColor (tclr, i / hugeness, i / hugeness, i / hugeness) drawline (maxx - 5, i, maxx, i, tclr) end for oh, and the b&w was an afterthought, it doesn't blend well ----------------------------------- the_short1 Wed May 26, 2004 8:23 pm ----------------------------------- wow zester... that lookz REALLY sweet!!! using RGB vlues even better.. here is 2 bits... cuz that lookz nice... a nice add on would be a whatdorcolor at mouse click so u can find the COLOR number for each dot... ----------------------------------- TheZsterBunny Thu May 27, 2004 4:14 pm ----------------------------------- nice idea short (getting colors), reminds me why i scrapped the program. whatdotcolor returns the closest turing color value to that pixel. Here is what i mean: % Zak Blacher 2003-2004 % set hugeness the the sqrt of the number of colors you want to show (not including b&w) var hugeness : int := 256 setscreen ("graphics:" + intstr (hugeness + 5) + ";" + intstr (hugeness + 50) + ",nobuttonbar,title: Color,offscreenonly") var tclr : int := 4 for j : 0 .. hugeness for i : 0 .. hugeness RGB.SetColor (tclr, j / hugeness, i / hugeness, (hugeness - i) / hugeness) drawdot (j, i + 50, tclr) end for end for for i : 0 .. hugeness RGB.SetColor (tclr, i / hugeness, i / hugeness, i / hugeness) drawline (maxx - 5, i + 50, maxx, i + 50, tclr) end for View.Update var mx, my, mb : int var r, g, b : real var c1, c2 : int c1 := 0 c2 := 7 Mouse.ButtonChoose ("multibutton") loop mousewhere (mx, my, mb) if mb not= 0 and mx >= 50 and mx = 0 and my 50 and mx = 0 and my 0 and x >= 0 and x = 0 and y