----------------------------------- Paul Brenek Mon May 24, 2004 12:35 pm Resizing and repositioning buttons ----------------------------------- Hi All, Thanks for all your help. I have a new question. I am creating several menu screens for a game and I have a quit button. The button works great on the first menu screen. For the second menu screen I reposition and resize the button using GUI.SetPositionAndSize. The button works but now generates an error message saying "Bound varaibles overlap." What does this mean? How do I fix this? Thanks for the help. ----------------------------------- Delta Mon May 24, 2004 5:51 pm ----------------------------------- Show me your resize/reposition lines. You (and everybody else) should really post some code to show that you've done something and to show the people who are offering to help what you've done. ----------------------------------- Paul Brenek Mon May 24, 2004 6:15 pm Resize and Reposition ----------------------------------- You are right about posting the code. Sorry. I fixed the problem. It was simply that I was trying to do something with one button when I should have used two separate buttons for the job. Once again, my apologies.