----------------------------------- Hurukan Mon Mar 31, 2003 5:04 pm Expensive shop prices ----------------------------------- Allright... I think your bits system is pretty cool Dan.. But I think you should reconsider some prices a bit- It will most of us to our senior years to manage Email forwarding alone :cry: ... Lets lower it to something people who come here often and not live here can shoot for, maybe 200? thats still a hefty amount of posting and help... even 300 would make more sense than 2500, which dont mind my ragging is a bit crazy. Anyways think about it eh.. Anyone else agree with me here?? or am i just crazy... ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Mar 31, 2003 5:55 pm ----------------------------------- well I agree with Hurukan... Dan did set those prices to crazy highs (if you notice, even I dont have that many :shock: ) I'll have a talk with him to lower it to a reasonable amount so it would be reachable but most of the site members. ----------------------------------- Dan Mon Mar 31, 2003 5:57 pm ----------------------------------- well 200 is a liite lowe, it is sopested to be hrade to get. we where thinking of have a contest where you can win tones of bits. but i will conster lower the cost but the web hosting will all ways be high i am not made out of web hostitng you know. if more then 50% vote it is to high in this fourm i will lower at least the cost e-mail fowrading. ----------------------------------- Ravage Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:03 pm ----------------------------------- well I was thinking that they're pretty high even for the effects part, I think they should atleast be lowered, well just the ones that are above 100 as most people here dont have that many ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:31 pm ----------------------------------- I'll be soon lowering the price or email farward and giving them out to active people. Also the way I figured it, I'm not going to be taking bits away :D But we'll talk later, I got lots of school work right now, its CRAZY ----------------------------------- Asok Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:03 pm ----------------------------------- I think the bits for effects will remain the same as it should be a long term goal. ----------------------------------- Blade Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:23 pm ----------------------------------- long term goal? ... i just thought it'd be something nice to have on your name... but goal.. no... they're too expensive thats why i dont buy anything ----------------------------------- Dan Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:40 pm ----------------------------------- if any one has been looking i just updated my shop and te price are lower what you guys tink? ----------------------------------- jamez Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:54 pm ----------------------------------- thats better :D ----------------------------------- FwuffyTheBunny Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:55 am ----------------------------------- way better ----------------------------------- Drakonius Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:16 am ----------------------------------- lower prices...deflation.....bad economy.... :lol: