----------------------------------- TheFerret Fri May 21, 2004 10:45 am Euchre Game & Buttons ----------------------------------- I am making an Euchre game for my ISP and I got most of it to work but there is one small problem, if the people who don't like the openining card can pass and then select the suit... I have the word pass on a button and would like it to have it so that you can have each player click to pass and then go on but I can not do that... I would post my code but you would need all 28 pictures to run it... ----------------------------------- MyPistolsIn3D Fri May 21, 2004 2:53 pm ----------------------------------- We cant do much witout code, zip it all into a compressed folder and post it. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Fri May 21, 2004 3:02 pm ----------------------------------- you can post the code so we can look at it, even if we don't have the pictures. Truly, I don't understand what your problem is in the slightest. if you are looking for ideas on how to layout your game, you should check out if that's your problem. ----------------------------------- TheFerret Fri May 21, 2004 7:45 pm ----------------------------------- I have the layout and all that but what I am trying to do is to check to see if a button is pressed 4 times (to pass the opening card)... I can not post the code now since I am only doing this at school and I am at home now... ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sat May 22, 2004 7:02 am ----------------------------------- inside the if statement where you are asking, "is the button pushed down?" make a variable called pass_counter or something like that go up by one. then if that variable is >= 4 then let them choose what suit they want. ----------------------------------- TheFerret Sat May 22, 2004 12:06 pm ----------------------------------- But how would I make the counter only go up when the button is pressed... ----------------------------------- TheFerret Thu May 27, 2004 8:42 am ----------------------------------- I got it to work now, you can download to see if you like it or comments...