----------------------------------- leepham Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:52 am Help... ----------------------------------- I was just wondeing if anyone had the time to take a look at my unfinished program and help me finish it by adding a nice SIMPLE GUI and some other features (anything simple). Other things might include keeping high score (think I already started that), possibly uploading to a server... This is for school, and I'm quickly running out of time because of my busy schedule. If anyone can help me out it'd be appreciated... just make sure there are comments so I can understand how it works after you've made modfications... Lee Pham lee_pham@hotmail.com ----------------------------------- azndragon Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:10 am ----------------------------------- Didn't you read the pinned topic to never make topics that just said "Help"? :? MOD Edit: lol, forget "help" as a subject, read the content... Its soo sad :( Listen, we've got better things to do then program your assigments for you. If you need help with something, you can ask for syntax, algorythm a way or doing something or an explanation of a problem. But we will NOT just program your assigments. Besides, I think we have enough tutorials to cover most of the stuff already.