----------------------------------- Delta Sun May 16, 2004 8:47 pm Design the New Pic~2~Code. ----------------------------------- Ok guys here is what I'm gonna do. I'm giving you all a chance to get your names in the credits of the new Pic~2~Code. I'm starting design and coding very soon. But a problem has arose, I need a unique design. If I choose your design your name will be in the credits and you will recieve 200 bits. Your design must include the following : ~~~main window~~~ tool bar (text, line, oval,box, polygon, spray) quick colour bar (upto 6 colours) menu bar (file, edit, tools, help) drawing pad (canvas) if your main window design is good I'll ask you to make one or two others (much smaller than main window). Just drawup a simple plan (with colours) save it as a .jpg (smaller size) and attach it. looking forward to see the designs. P.S. - If your not sure what I mean take a look at my Pic~2~Code program... the newer one. ----------------------------------- octopi Sun May 16, 2004 9:09 pm ----------------------------------- Heres my drawwwwings... There in bitmaps, cause I know you love them. You should have a cool zoom feature in your program :P You should also make a hexagon filter thing, that you can apply, like in photoshop, how it has filters you can apply to your images. + 200 bits to octopi...:), I love giving myself bits... ----------------------------------- Ultimus Sun May 16, 2004 11:38 pm ----------------------------------- Wow, I absolutely LOVE those designs! Are you sure you did them ALL on your own? Seriously, you should but a million dollar patent that one. Really, I'm not joking. ----------------------------------- Delta Mon May 17, 2004 12:58 am ----------------------------------- wow... I didn't expect you'd actually help... and that I'd actually kinda like what you threw out there octopi... you make me proud. I'll wait a couple more days until I make my decision just incase anyone else chooses to make up a design. Octopi, make a better copy of the more colourful one, give me a colour scheme to go with it as well so I can better understand your angle. Nice job so far. ----------------------------------- octopi Mon May 17, 2004 7:44 am ----------------------------------- ugh....how about we trick amailer into making a better one.....hey graphics mod, we will make you 13 if you do it.... ----------------------------------- LiquidDragon Mon May 17, 2004 3:01 pm ----------------------------------- Yo man i can easily make u a design. As soon as i egt around to it? Do you want the actualy thing or just a basic sketch? ----------------------------------- Delta Mon May 17, 2004 6:53 pm ----------------------------------- just throw together some basic sketches (with colour scheme) and then if I approve then I may ask for a more detailed picture. Thanks for the help. ----------------------------------- Flashkicks Tue May 18, 2004 7:47 am ----------------------------------- Delta boi- I shall try and help you out some, but not right nowz.. At school :? ...lol.. We shall see what I come up with. In the mean time- if you go to Adam's, try to get as MUCH Footbag files [vid's] as you can :lol: :roll: ..lol.. Kay??.. To0odles!! ~Flashkicks {Hopefully have my ideas/concepts to you by Fri.} ----------------------------------- MyPistolsIn3D Thu May 20, 2004 2:52 pm ----------------------------------- ... ----------------------------------- MyPistolsIn3D Thu May 20, 2004 3:00 pm ----------------------------------- color scheme be black and gold.