----------------------------------- Pickles Tue May 11, 2004 9:40 pm GUI and offscreen only ----------------------------------- For my game I am making, because im using animations im using View.Update. But when it comes to a button and a textfield, I cant seem to figure out where to put the View.Update so taht the button depresses & you see the numbers being entered in the textfield. Ive tried using View.Update at the beginning of the action proc for the button & textfield but to no avail. Ill upload my file, sorry about the no commenting, but if someone could take a gander at it and enlighten me on where to put those two damn View.Updates it would me much appreciated.. ----------------------------------- Tony Tue May 11, 2004 9:45 pm ----------------------------------- you put View.Update inside of your GUI module. More specifically, you search for DrawWhatever functions inside of *.tu files and place View.Update (preferably View.UpdateArea if you have v4.0.5) at the end of the function ----------------------------------- Pickles Tue May 11, 2004 10:01 pm .. ----------------------------------- There we go, thank you my good sir