----------------------------------- apomb Fri May 07, 2004 5:43 pm Computer Engineering ----------------------------------- Post if you like comp engineering ... or not ... if you have it this semester, where are you in the course ... if you already had it, where did you get? Thx V ----------------------------------- Dan Fri May 07, 2004 6:00 pm ----------------------------------- My school has it, waterloo oxsoford (all grade levels of it [10-12]), and i am taking it now. It is ok, not as good as compsci corse tho. My old school did not have it at all at any grade level tho, ----------------------------------- jonos Fri May 07, 2004 9:17 pm ----------------------------------- I took it in Grade 10 but I may have to drop it for upcoming Grade 11 because I have to take Chemistry as insurance or something. ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun May 09, 2004 8:56 am ----------------------------------- Took grade 11 ,CompSci and Engineering Like Em both , doing both for grade 12 , engineering 12 final Project : Build A robot , the perfect mix of the 2 courses ----------------------------------- naoki Sun May 09, 2004 6:49 pm ----------------------------------- Am taking it. We just finished talking about converting between bases, and we're almost done the breadboard + gate activities (like #30). Soon we'll be on chapter 9 of programming, and when that's done in a week we're gonna be starting to build floppy robots using the parallel port for interface And rather boring I might add ... floppy robot is only cool thing all year (besides watching the 7-segment display light up) ----------------------------------- jonos Sun May 09, 2004 7:51 pm ----------------------------------- All we got to do was make LEDs light up and write a Turing/QB program for it. ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Mon May 10, 2004 10:49 am ----------------------------------- we didn't get to do anything like this :( only comp sci for programming and comm tech for graphics and stuff ----------------------------------- Paul Mon May 10, 2004 4:08 pm ----------------------------------- Chose it next year... it'd be like ppl going into grade 11 compsci without grade 10... dunno if its gonna be hard :?